Services & Pricing
We offer weekly, biweekly, monthly or once off home cleaning services to cater to your unique needs, while making use of your cleaning products and equipment. Your satisfaction is our top priority and you’re welcome to specify your exact requirements for your home cleaning service.
Price: Scheduled (weekly/biweekly/monthly) – R275,
Once-off – R319
A Queen will arrive at your home at 07:30 or 08:00 and spend 8 hours making sure your home is spick and span.
Standard Cleaning Description
- Clean, disinfect, and shine all toilets, showers, bathtubs, and sinks
- All countertops, mirrors, and outside of cabinets to be washed and dried
- Bin emptied
- Vacuum carpets and floors/wipe floors
- Wall hangings dusted
- Dust exposed heat registers, baseboards, toilet paper holder, and towel racks
Kitchen and Laundry Room
- All counters and items on counters to be cleaned and shined
- Microwaves to be cleaned inside and out
- Stove top cleaned and shined
- Cabinets fronts to be cleaned
- Any wall hanging or knick knacks to be dusted
- Bin emptied
- Sink to be bleached and dried
- Floors vacuumed and wet mopped if applicable
- Dust window sills
Bedrooms, Office Area, Living Room, and Hallways
- Horizontal surfaces to be wiped or dusted
- Glass tables to be shined
- Beds to be made
- Wall items to be dusted and kept free of debris
- Baseboards to be dusted
- Couches, pillows, etc. to be straightened and fluffed
- Vacuum carpets and floors/mop floors
- Doors and light switches washed free of fingerprints
- Dust window sills
You are welcome to delegate any hand or machine washing and ironing to your assigned helper.
Please note: Depending on the size of your home and specific requirements, the capacity to complete the above within an 8 hour day may be limited. Standard cleaning time is estimated at 30 – 45 minutes per room.
Half Day Cleaning
Price: R187 for 4 hour service, additional hours charged at R33 per hour.
If there’s one chore you particularly hate or have a special occasion to prepare for we can assist. A Queen will arrive at your requested time and dedicate 4 hours to your specific task. Half day cleaning may include, but is not limited to:
- Kitchen Spring Clean
- Interior walls
- General cleaning of a smaller home
While a good vacuum does a great job at getting rid of day to day dust, deep cleaning your carpet will get the stubborn stains and dirt out . Our carpet cleaning machines use a combination of a spray extraction technique and powerful brush heads to reach deep into your carpet pile, lifting grime and ground-in dirt with minimal drying time. Gentle deep cleaning to ensure your carpet is free from dirt and stains. You can add carpet deep cleaning to your pre/post-occupation clean or request it as a service on its own.
Moving house is a stressful process and cleaning is the last thing you want to worry about. Clean Queens can help lighten the load by taking care of the cleaning and making your home move-in-ready. Equipped with the necessary cleaning equipment and material, our team of Queens will ensure that the home you’re moving out of is cleaned for its new occupants, or make sure that your new home is clean enough for you to move in to.
The following is included in our Pre/Post-Occupation Cleaning Service
- Vacuum of carpeted areas
- Sweep & wipe down of tilled/wooden floor areas with appropriate cleaning material
- Scrubbing and disinfecting of bathrooms
- Wiping down all cupboards on the inside and outside
- Wiping down all kitchen cupboards on the inside and outside
- Wiping dirty marks on walls, light switches and plugs throughout the house
- Cleaning stove and oven
- Cleaning of curtain rails and any other fittings
- Cleaning of patio/balcony area
- Wiping down of balustrades
- Window washing (Please note that external windows on the top floor will be excluded unless they are easily accessible via a balcony)